Revised August 12, 2017
1. Members will be held responsible for the conduct of the guests.
2. Everyone must be a member to enter the premises. Everyone is required to bring his/her membership card with him/her.
3. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold to non-members.
4. Members are required to identify themselves as members when requested to do so by any member of the Board of Directors, the Club Manager or any Active member.
5. All games in the clubroom shall be subject to such regulations as may be imposed by the Board of Directors.
6. Nobody shall remove any property belonging to the club. Anyone who removes the club’s property, or who mutilates or destroys any club property may be cited before the Board of Directors in accordance with Article XII, Section 5 of the Bylaws.
7. Boisterous or unseemly conduct or language in or about the club premises is prohibited. An offending person may be liable for suspension or expulsion.
8. Special rules shall apply to the club barroom and social room as each occasion requires.
9. Guide Dog for the blind, Service Dog for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing or Therapy Dog for physically challenged person are permitted.
10. The club shall not be responsible for personal property of members of guests.
11. Anyone under 21 years old shall not be permitted to sit at the bar.
12. Minors under age of 18 years old must evacuate the premises by midnight unless accompanied by an adult or legal guardian or under proper supervision of adult, 25 years of age or older.
13. Children under 12 years old are not permitted in the club during the weekends at any time EXCEPT during special events only.
14. No tank tops or sleeveless T-shirts shall be worn by male persons during any events on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
15. Notices may be placed on the bulletin board only by authority of a club officer or the Club Manager.
16. All suggestions, requests and complaints with respect to club matters and management shall be made in writing, signed by a member, and addressed to the Board of Directors. All complaints concerning service and the conduct of bartenders shall be made to the Club Manager or the Board of Directors.
17. ILLEGAL DRUGS OR WEAPONS are not permitted on the club’s premises at any time. Those in possession or found responsible for bringing them into the club or surrounding area of the club shall be subject to suspension for a period of two years. An accused person may be suspended after a due process hearing by a 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors. Reinstatement to membership must be done in writing and voted upon by the Active members.