Revised May 13, 2016
1. Members will be held responsible for the conduct of the guests.
2. Anyone who is not currently a member must sign the guest book/form upon entering the premises with the consent from the member except Student member.
3. A non-member who already entered the premises three times will be required to become a member or shall not be admitted to the club.
4. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold to non-members.
5. Members are required to identify themselves as members when requested to do so by any member of the Board of Directors, the Club Manager or any Active member.
6. All games in the clubroom shall be subject to such regulations as may be imposed by the Board of Directors.
7. Nobody shall remove any property belonging to the club. Anyone who removes the club’s property, or who mutilates or destroys any club property may be cited before the Board of Directors in accordance with Article XII, Section 5 of the Bylaws.
8. Boisterous or unseemly conduct or language in or about the club premises is prohibited. Any member or offending is liable to suspension or expulsion.
9. Special rules shall apply to the club bar room and social room as occasion requires.
10. Pets shall not be allowed in the clubs. Seeing Eye dogs for the blind are permitted.
11. The club shall not be responsible for personal property of members of guests.
12. Anyone under 21 years old shall not be permitted to sit at the bar.
13. Minors under age of 18 years old must evacuate the premises by midnight unless accompanied by an adult or legal guardian or under proper supervision of adult, 25 years of age or older.
14. Children under 12 years old are not permitted in the club during the weekends at any time EXCEPT during special events only.
15. No tank tops or sleeveless T-shirts shall be worn by male persons during any events on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
16. Notices may be placed on the bulletin board only by authority of a club officer or the Club Manager.
17. All suggestions, requests and complaints with respect to the club matters and management shall be made in writing, signed by a member, and addressed to the Board of Directors. All complaints concerning service and the conduct of bartenders shall be made to Club Manager or the Board of Directors.
18. ILLEGAL DRUGS OR WEAPONS are not permitted on the PAD premises at any time. Those in possession or found responsible for bringing them into the club or surrounding area of the club shall be subject to suspension for a period of two years. An accused person may be suspended after a due process hearing by a 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors. Reinstatement to membership must be done in writing and voted upon by the Active members.